Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hmmmn Kitchens... Dangerous Places They Are!

Image For Illustration Purposes Only
The last few days I've been wanting to get some of those things done around the house. You know the sort of things. Things that get put off because they're really boring, just minor little jobs that seem to get pushed aside or, in my case, have the tendency to immediately f**k up into a major job or involve some form of injury to myself.

I am plagued by the "5 minute jobs" that become the several hour jobs and usually end up worse than they were to begin with. So, I do tend to put them off... and off...

Yesterday I finally got around to moving a light fitting, in my typically clumsy way, in our kitchen and afterwards thought I'd give the gas hobs a really good clean up - after the hammering they've had preparing lots of Christmas food stuffs the last few days.

I took the hob to bits and began to give it a good soak over with some oven cleaner stuff and somehow managed to whack my hand against the knife block near the hobs... result: a deep cut in my forefinger knuckle - from the fu**ing knife block, not one of the myriad, uber sharp fu**ing knives in it, the damn block! FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Oh yeah and before that while I was changing the light fitting mentioned yesterday, I burned my fu**king finger on one of the sodding bulbs!

ALYNM!

No comments:

Post a Comment